Industrial racking is described as heavy-duty pallet racking that is designed to hold pallets and various materials throughout various sectors. It is a trusted solution for many companies who need to store large volumes of stock in warehouses safely.
Benefits of Industrial Pallet Racking
- High-quality and sturdy solution that you can be confident will be sturdy to hold your product. They are made of heavy-duty steel and securely fixed to the warehouse floor
- Flexible design and configuration allow for planning to take into account future changes or expansion
- Maximise floor space by utilising floor to ceiling height allowing more product to be stored per square foot
- Access stock using a variety of methods such as lifting devices, forklift trucks and manually
- A custom-made industrial racking solution allows you to easily access and rotate stock so your company can operate efficiently
Industrial racking solutions can be custom designed to work in the warehouse space that you have, incorporating optional accessories and components to make sure the setup is the most practical it can be. Before investing in industrial racking, it is key to make sure the supplier conforms with the relevant safety regulations such as SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) Code of Practice for the Design of Adjustable Pallet Racking as well as BS EN15512:2009 standards.